Where to buy Cannabis Seeds with Bitcoin
It's finally happened! The attention of Bitcoin reaching an all time high of $10,000 USD per coin has caught your attention. Which is why you're here.
Or you just stumbled here from another article on the website. In which case, we'll bring you up to speed on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies (in general).
What is Bitcoin?
- You can use them in any country.
- Your account cannot be frozen.
- There are no pre-requisites or arbitrary limits (ever tried to settle a large amount at a bank and needed to call them to allow it?)
How does Bitcoin work?
The Bitcoin network is controlled by people called miners. They solve computational equations with their computers to verify transactions and are rewarded with newly generated Bitcoins for doing so. After transactions are verified, they're recorded in a transparent transaction ledger.
Several Bitcoin exchanges exist where you can exchange fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPY, etc.) for Bitcoins. Your coins are kept secure in either of the following ways:
- Your computer
- Your mobile device
- An offline wallet
Screenshot of the Coinbase dashboard.
How do I get Bitcoins?
You'll need to first sign up for an online cryptocurrency exchange. We recommend getting started with Coinbase (a digital asset broker, that has insurance coverage on using their platform) until you're more comfortable with using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. After that, you can branch out and use their online exchange, GDAX, which has lower fees attached.You first need to purchase the coins first which can be done by depositing currency from your bank, or using a credit card. Using your bank has a higher deposit limit and lower fees than using a credit card.
- 25% Off Your First Bitcoin Order
- Available for the first Bitcoin order you place.
- 15%-25% Off Every Subsequent Order
- Get 15% off every single subsequent Bitcoin order you place.
- Get up to 8 free bonus seeds
- Get at least 8 free seeds when you spend €50 or more & Pay by Bitcoin.
Benefits of purchasing through Crop King Seeds:
- Custom engineered strains which have been perfected and have been known to be super potent with a high germination rate.
- Will refund your money if seeds are damaged in the germination phase.
- Worldwide stealth packaging (except in Canada).
If you're hesitant to order cannabis seeds online, and want to add some type of anonymity, then these are the places that we recommend, provided that possessing cannabis seeds is legal where you live.
Bitcoin benefits both sellers and buyers with discounts often passed off to buyers thanks to the reduction in processing fees by using it.